Dental Implants are an appealing option to many patients missing one or more teeth. Overall, dental implants have a high success rate, and can keep you more comfortable and confident with your smile. Dental implants can improve your overall quality of life and provide the following benefits:
- Look and feel natural
- Allow you to speak normally
- Eliminate dietary restrictions due to difficulty with chewing
- Prevent bone loss after a tooth has been removed
- Secure loose dentures, eliminating the need for adhesives
- Reduce risk for losing more teeth
- Improve self-confidence
- Are easy to care for and maintain
Although implants are typically lifelong solutions, it is possible that your dental implant could become loose or the crown piece of the implant can crack or fall off.
If a dental implant feels loose, you should call us right away, as this problem cannot correct itself. If you attempt to fix the problem yourself, you could end up with major bone damage. Dr. Carrie Borchardt or Dr. Ada Toraño will evaluate you through an exam and x-ray and develop a treatment plan to fit your specific situation.